Currently we can only provide European train tickets
2. Playing hard to get You see someone you are attracted to on the train and you don't sit right next to them. Instead you sit nearby, planning a bit of eye contact or idol chat on the way to the toilet. Later, once this confidence is established you will sit beside them. But your well thought out plan is foiled as the seat is taken by a sweet old lady at the next station
3. Not playing at all You partied all night and slept in way past check out time of your hotel. You miss all the trains. You are now considering renting a car. The special someone is gone but your hangover is not.
4. John Wayne Ending You see someone you are attracted to on the train and you sit right next to them. You tell them how you feel. They reciprocate the sentiments. You both get off at the next station, find a horse and ride off into the sunset.
2. Be aware Always be aware of people around you. Respect the privacy of others and be careful with your belongings. Same for train stations.
3. Get some info Trains can be a great place to find out a few tips on festivals but remember not everyone has the same taste as you!