When & Where The Broome Mango Festival is an Australian festival which usually takes place over the last weekend of November in Broome in Kimberley Western province of Australia. Dates for 2011 are TBC.
Australian Mango Festival
• Great Bartenders of Broome
• Mango Quiz Night
• Mango Cocktail Party
• Cocktail making (& drinking) Competition
• Mango Jams and Chutneys of Broome markets
• Mango Tasting
• Great Chefs of Broome Contest
• The Mango Cook Off Brunch
• Pearling Masters Mango Tea Party.
Getting there Book a flight into any Australian Airport here or book a train in Australia here.
Accommodation in Australia
Where to stay Book your accommodation for The Mango fest in Broome below. There's quality hotels or cheap accommodation in Kimberley & the rest of Australia available here..
History of Australian Mango Festival
The Mango is North-West Australias most popular and common fruit, it was only a matter of time before this delightful fruit bagged it’s own festival.